Wednesday 16 October 2019

My grandma's bed


The object that I have chosen is a bed that my grandma gave me shortly before she died. She slept in it half of her lifetime. The framework is made out of iron and is covered with black polish.
It’s pretty relevant for me because, my grandma and I were very bond together. For me she was always like a second mum, at times that my mom couldn’t take care of me my grandma was always there for me.
So that every time I go to bed to sleep I am thinking about my grandma.
Because in the moment that I lay in that bed I feel more near to her while knowing that she passed away. I am thinking of passing it over to my kids in the Future so that I can tell them to what person it belonged before and what great experiences I have had with her.
I am thinking about just keeping the framework because, it’s way easier to keep it stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment