Wednesday 16 October 2019

Alf


Explanation of the object (what is it?)
My personal heritage is a stuff animal, it means Alf. It is made of stuff. This stuff animal has a long nose and there are two warts of the nose. The color of the object is brown and the hairs are blond/brown. The stuff animal wears a blue jacket and a white trousers. It has yellow buttons. The eyes are black. I think it is 30 cm long. The stuff animal plays in a TV series too. 

Personal relevance
I got this stuff animal from my mother. She already had it in her childhood. It is 20 years old. She became it 1 or 2 years after the beginning of the TV series. I got it with 10 years. I haven’t chosen the object for anything, because it is important for me and forever a memory on my mum. I don’t want that it breaks. I think it was passed to me because it has a funny personality and I too.

No comments:

Post a Comment