Wednesday 16 October 2019

My keyboard


The object I value is my keyboard. It has 88 keys and features a sustain pedal and a music stand. On its buttons you can adjust the volume or select different voices. It is located in my room because I´m the only one in family who plays piano. On my keyboard I play music of various styles like classical music, film and modern music, for example the Turkish march by Mozart or He´s a pirate from the movie „Pirates of the Caribbean“.
Even if the speakers don´t have the best sound my keyboard is relevant to me because I learned to play piano on it. My parents gave it to me when I started to take piano lessons as I was 10 years old, I think. I still play piano and I will continue playing but maybe I want to upgrade to a real piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment