Wednesday 16 October 2019

My dog


I got my dog when I was 5 years old I took care of her when we picked her up she always came to me to play with she always slept with me and not in her basket. It is a jack Russel hybrid she was small. The only memory I have is a picture of my dog in my room

How did she come to me and why is she not there anymore?
When I was 5 years old, I wanted a dog. One day my parents told me to go to the car, then we drove to the shelter and picked up my dog. We chose a female. On the whole ride I took care of her. When we got home she had to get used to the new environment. After 10 years we could no longer take care of her because I always had a long school and my parents were always working. Because of that my parents decided to give her away.

Why the dog is important to me
The dog is important to me, because she has been with me all my life and she has become dear to me and she was and still is important to me. Because of that I keep a picture of her as an important piece of memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment