Wednesday 4 September 2019

Spanish students personal Heritage

FRANCISCO GARCIA

The object that you see in this photo, is my father’s collection of old coins made of gold and silver. 

It’s a  little wooden box with some of the most expensive coins from my great grandfather’s time, as i said they are made of gold and silver, is a very expensive treasure of my family and my father would be so sad if we lost it or we have to sell it.

My grandmother used some of this coins to buy some food  when my grandfather was in the Spanish civil war because almost all the food in that period of time went to the Nationalist army, for that reason is a small box, before the war it was bigger.

My father tell my that when I turn 18, he will give my this family treasure so my plans is do the same, when I have a son or daughter and he or she turns 18 i will give the coins.

My father lost my grandfather when he was very young (14 years) so it's a nice memory of him, also in my grandfather’s birthday we light some candles near the box to remind him.

If this family treasure it’s so important to my father, it should be of great importance for the other members of the family too.

MARTÍ PAUNE
It’s an old camera, that was made in the 60s. It’s made of a lot of different metals and plastic. It was lost in my house and I found it in an old bag. 

The main use is taking amazing photos with it. When my dad was a child, his parents and his brothers used to make all the photos with it. It was very easy to use and when they bought it it was the newest camera you could buy.

It’s relevant to me because it passed to my dad, who gave it to me. It’s the most iconic camera in the family.

I would like to pass it to my son or daughter, but I would also like to pass it to anyone of my cousins. I want  that this wonderful camera stay in my family for hundreds of years.



PAU ALCÁZAR

My object is my record player and vinyls.
A record player is a device for recording music. The disc is placed in a rotating turntable. When you turn it on the disc starts moving and the needle reads the surface of the vinyl and makes sound. It’s made of light materials like aluminium and plastic because it’s portable.

It's relevant to me because I love music and I had to save money so I could buy it.
Some of the discs were of my mother and my grandfathers and I treat them really
carefully because they can get scratched.

I want it to be passed over because I think that the music in general nowadays is really poor
and with low quality. I love the music of the 80s and all those classics like Bowie, Queen…
I'd pass it to my future children and I hope they pass it to their kids.

To preserve this object we have to raise awareness to the young people of these days
of the importance of good music and appreciating old devices that had been relevant in the
history. I think that music sounds better with the record player and the vinyl gives it a special
sound.

It's relevant to me because I love music and I had to save money so I could buy it. Some of the discs were of my mother and my grandfathers and I treat them really carefully because they can get scratched.

I want it to be passed over because I think that the music in general nowadays is really poor and with low quality. I love the music of the 80s and all those classics like Bowie, Queen…

I'd pass it to my future children and I hope they pass it to their kids.

To preserve this object we have to raise awareness to the young people of these days of the importance of good music and appreciating old devices that had been relevant in the history. I think that music sounds better with the record player and the vinyl gives it a special sound.


LAURA BORRAZ
This is a toy that my dead grandmother gave to me. It’s a doll that’s made of cotton and wool (only for the hair). It has a hat on its head, the purple hair upsweeded in two plaits. It has two little  black eyebrows and two small eyes of the same color with drawed eyelash. It has the face covered by freckles, it has a small nose and a small mouth that’s not visible in this photography. This doll wears a purple dress made of cotton and in its hands it has a little bag with an aromatic plant inside that smells so good. It also has something in the feet that could be shoes. 
This doll don’t have a concret use, well, I use it to decorate my room. I have it in one shelf
with another doll and a lot of books. It’s not very big, you can hold it with one hand and it
isn’t very heavy. 
That’s important to me because is a gift of my grandmother which I miss a lot and everytime I see that doll it seems that she’s here. She gave me it when we went to a trip with all the family. We were on a ship and it was the last day so I stayed in the ship with my mother and my cousins and the rest went to an excursion to a city of France. I don’t know where because I was like 8 years old. 

My intention is not to pass it over, I want to conserve it for a long time to remember my grandmother for a long time. For preserve it for a long time I want to keep it safe and always in a place where I can see it so I always know that’s there and that’s not lost. 






No comments:

Post a Comment