Friday 6 September 2019

How it is to be a host


Using Google forms we did inquiries about the guest and hosting expierience of our students and host families. These are the most interesting answers to one of the questions:



 What did you like about hosting a student from another country? Did you learn anything?


  • Yes, I learn a little about German culture.
  • It was a different experience. I learn about their culture.
  • Yes, I learn things for another country.
  • I think it was a nice experience and we had the chance to get to know other cultures. I learn a lot from another cultures.
  • I enjoyed the fact that she was really nice, she wasn't a shy person so we were always talking about different topics. Yes, I learned some of the Lithuanian culture and the way they behave socially.
  • What I liked the most was the fact that they were really nice, and that they were some really good companions. Yes, I learned a lot about both countries.
  • I liked to host a student from another country, because it was really good to interact with another culture. The student was adorable and I had a lot of fun.
  • More confidance in speaking.
  • Practicing my German language.
  • Yes, i did. I learned to communicate with different cultures and religions 
  • Like that he was funny.
  • I learned some words in German.
  • I learn more English.
  • He was funny.
  • Liked spending time with him, learned some Spanish words. 
  • I found a new friend, she learned about our life, I learned about hers. I got knew her family, school, food, traditions just talking with her. I like that she tought me some words in German.
  • She was very cute, funny. And the conversations with her were very interesting.
  • I met new people, realized that I should be more responsible. I learnt some new English words in that week.
  • I learnt more about their culture also I met her friends from Portugal. I saw places which I haven't seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment