Friday 30 August 2019

Criteria to choose personal heritage items

"which criteria would you choose to pick out what to keep for the future from your personal items to leave for your children/grandchildren?"

A choice of the most interesting answers

        

  • I think that it could be a historical meaning, because it is very important to us.
  • I would safe old Family gifts like my watch.
  • I want to leave a necklace because it comes from other generations
  • I want to leave my children/grandchildren culture and land to them
  • Because of the sentimental value and because it comes from our ancestors.
  • I would leave for my children/grandchildren things that have economic, sentimental and things that represents culture of my family and country.
  • Lithuanian language, because it is my family nation language
  • Lithuanian language, clothes, books, furniture. Because this is my family history and it discribe how I grew up
  • It must have some special meaning to me and my family
  • I think I don't have one yet. I can't think of think that is important to me and would important to my grandchildren.
  • Something of meaning to me or with a good story that I could tell them.
  • Something that has much meaning to me, it could be objects, traditional habits etc 
  • Something that I considered important myself that they could have the same opinion on that special object or tradition
  • Something about my or their childhood.
  • Useful ones that can make a difference in their lives and help them in their daily life our photographies 
  • I would choose an item which remembers the whole family, not much bigger and with a lot of love on it.
  • It would have to be something that represents me and the society I live in. An object that would not deteriorate itself and has a special meaning to me. 
  • I would choose the items according to the next criteria: be something that has marked the life to a significant amount of population, and be a common object.
  • I would leave things that I have used a lot and that I may think that they could change a lot in a century, an example would be something technological, as a video game or a smartphone. 
  • I would choose the most important things, my most valuable possessions which I would like to leave for my children or grandchildren.
  • I would keep my personal photos.
  • I would keep for the future those sites that have made a change in our lives and have influenced us in a positive way. 
  • I would choose items which have an important meaning for me (emotionally), and also things that I think that may be useful for them or they would like.
  • I would choose to leave my grandchildren and their children my really expensive, unique comic because it shows what I like and what I appreciate.
  • I would give my children and grandchildren my collection of Justin Bieber stuff because it represents myself very well.
  • Something I got from my ancestors
  • I would like to give to my kids an very old phone so they can see how complicated the things were in the past before they were born
  • It would be according to what defines me, what a like or what is important for me. Like, for example my diaries, paints, photos...
  • I would keep a picture of me.
  • I have no idea, because I`m only 14 years old.
  • I would want the objects that accompany my life to stay in the family and that they will always be cared for, never forgotten and inherited as often as possible. 
  • It must be something that I would like to keep in my Family.
  • I would keep a stuff animal.
  • I would give them my Basketball equipment like my first balls and my caps everything that can be very nice for them.
  • It would have to be things in my family already have a history or things with which I have an emotional bond or things that are part of my story
  • The stories from my grandpa
  • I would give them my Basketball shoes because they are everything for me
  • Grandpa's stories
  • Earrings and a chain from my great-gandparents
  • I would choose an item which remembers the history of a person because it is important the person won´t be forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment