Monday 29 July 2019

What does the word “traditions” mean to you?


·         Family meetings, things, that was kept for years

·         I think that means something that all generations do

·         Tradition means a typical activity that we repeat every year and we have different ones depending the  area you live

·         For me tradition means culture, history and union

·         Tradition is something what could be good in many ways but there also some bad sides like traditions what we should change. And the good traditions are like our past and they should be kept alive

·         The word means something special for me, especially if the tradition is family´s. Tradition to me is something important in the world, because we can know what my background did in the past

·         For me traditions are those celebrations define our family and country and that you value  because they promotes people gather together

·         Traditions help you realize your national identify. You feel you belong to a certain community and you do not feel lonely

·         Traditions is that what makes our countries special

·         The word traditions means posterity, culture, family and good times

·         I think that is it a thing that can unite you with your country

·         I think traditions are important for us, it can help us to know more about our culture and history but there are a lot of old traditions that I think are useless like bullfighting that the only thing they do is hurting animals

·         It is a culture

·         For me, tradition is something that passes from generation to generation to apply us for ours olds costumes, something that for us symbolizes a history

·         Tradition means to me an important thing for me to passion and share with family

·         For me the word tradition means things from older generations and that are things that we also practice today

·         When I think about tradition, I think about family feast like Christmas or Easter.

·         It means memories. When you preserve a Tradition you preserve the culture of a Country. And most important, you make people feel united together and it is just so beautiful.

·         For me tradition means legacy, like something we should keep for future generations

·         Tradition is the value that we have to carry on. It is the way which can help develop ourselves, our families, country and whole world.

·         For me it is family events like Christmas and Easter. In our family we have a lot of traditions

·         It is something that exist only in one land and is older than 100 years

·         It is the memories from the past we should remember every year. Because they mean joy and promote people gather together

·         Tradition is a celebration, celebrated from children to adults. It is celebration which might have importance for European, country, family level. It is also can be your own tradition, only by own

·         Tradition means values and customs that people keep to the future

No comments:

Post a Comment