Thursday 18 October 2018

My personal heritage

...watch out for our online magazine about our personal heritage. We collected pictures of objects we value and tell the stories behind. The first edition is going to be published right after our meeting in Barcelona this October.

This has been the instruction to collect the stories:

My personal heritage

….something I value so much, that I want to keep it for long or even pass it on future generations.

1.  Picture of the object

2.   Explanation of the object (what is it?)

  • Description of the object.
  • What is it made of?
  • What is/was it used for?

3.  Personal relevance

  •      Why is it relevant to me?
  •      How did I get this object?
  •      Why do I want it to be passed over?
  •      Who would I pass it on to?
  •      What can you do to preserve the object you have chosen?




No comments:

Post a Comment